And the Winner is....

I did the raffle thingy this morning and the winner is....

LadyWhy

Okay, Ladywhy, I have your book packed up and ready to be shipped. Just please email me at lil_bunks@yahoo.com with your mailing address and I will ship it off.

Thank you all for your entries and participation.

Now a little rant:

Today is the book bomb. I would expect a large part of you readers know this and have already gone and bought the book. Thank you, if you have done that.

For those of you who have not, go do it. Here is some quick figuring I did:

I figure my readers are split into two main groups:

1. People who know my father and found my site through his blog or facebook.

2. Close family and distant family who read this blog to keep tabs on their strange granddaughter\niece\cousin just to find out just how nuts she really is. (Hi, Grandma!)

To the latter group,

Go buy the book. Do it because I asked you to, and because you take pity on a poor, crazy teenage girl who you are sadly related to.

And I digress.

March Forth!

Tracy Bunker

Comments

  1. Hi Tracy! I'm sorry I'm so late to respond but a friend of mine at church told me I had won. I'm so excited and I can't wait to read the book!

    I sent you an email with my address and contact information. Thank you again for a great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again, Tracy!! I just wanted you to know that the book arrived in today's mail. Thank you so much!! I can't wait to dive in and this afternoon will be perfect for reading as it is raining and has turned chilly. Brrr!!

    Thank you again!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts