A Honduran Mahogany Birthday Present

My next learning project: Isn't it pretty?

Comments

  1. Congratulations! If you are new to the guitar, you might want to lower the bridge a bit so it's not so rough on your fingers. I did that with my first one and it helped a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, I probably will do that. My poor fingertips are red and stinging today

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tracy, I just wanted to say that I am so happy for you. I feel blessed that the Lord has brought my husband and I to your blog and Sir Bunker. I pray that the Lord shows my husband and I a way out. We desire to live a godly life without caring about consequence. We have a son who will be born next month Lord willing. My husband and I love your father. God led us to his books and sermons. The Lord used him to teach us the true gospel of Jesus Christ. We pray that we can have fellowship with true believers. I know that God blesses his elect.I see all the mercy and love in your community. May God bless you sister. I pray the Lord will take us out of Egypt.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts