A Week in the Mountains.

Aaaand I'm back.

It's been a busy ten days. Really busy. And now I am trying to recover, mentally and physically. But what a blast! We spent a week in Angel Fire, NM in a house my Grandfather owns there. I had a really nice time, and the weather was good. It didn't start snowing until the night before we left. It's a beautiful place.

And now I am home again, and it is really icy and cold, but hopefully it will blow over soon so we can get out to the gardens again. We have to get some spring stuff going ready for the last frost (whenever that will be) so I hope it warms back up again this week.

I should be back with a worthwhile post sometime this week - trying to get back into the swing of writing and such. It should be a great month as far as homesteading goes, I am so glad to be home again. I got homesick!

Have a wonderous Sunday evening, and I will talk to everyone soon, DV.

Tracy M.

Comments

Popular Posts