Some Things.



Things are blooming and sprouting and blossoming and budding and it’s just so wonderful to see, a miracle that is new and exciting every year. Spring is such a beautiful gift to us here on the homestead.

All of the mama bunnies are big and round and biting mad, so I hope that means that we will have bunnies in a few weeks. Nothing says spring like roly poly baby rabbits.

Regretfully, there is still some butchering to be done before the really warm temperatures hit, so I really hope we get a cold-but-not-too-cold snap so that we can finish up some slaughter business.

Did you know my Dad opened an online store? Well, he did and you really should go check it out here. It’s great and you may see my Amish dolls in there, too! We are working on coming up with a lineup of more handmade items, so keep checking back for more merchandise.

I know I say this every time, but I really am writing a lot more these days. I regretfully decided to drop the job writing for the Coleman paper so that I can start work on the Off Off Grid Meat book and hopefully launch the first of that series by May. We will see. When it comes to getting things in print, I am learning a lesson in patience, it seems. I am still writing steadily for Cultures for Health so if you haven’t checked out their website, please do! They are a wonderful resource to the Off-Off Grid kitchen, to be sure. Don’t forget to sign up for their newsletter, and check out their series of eBooks on so many different topics. You won’t be sorry.

Also, if you haven’t seen the blog’s new Facebook page, you can check it out here (don’t forget to like it, please!) and also you may notice the new Instagram feed in the sidebar. If you are on Instagram you can follow me @tracymbunker.

Well, I have to be off, chores to do and more peppers to plant!

Blessings,

Tracy M

Comments

Popular Posts